After leaving the litter puppies are in need of a lot more puppy life lessons before they turn 18 weeks of age. Puppy classes are not just socialisation groups. Puppies need to learn about boundaries related to toileting, biting, jumping, toys and playing, food and feeding.
During a 4-week course puppies and their humans will learn about:
- Basic obedience
- Food and resource guarding
- Bite inhibition
- Recall with distractions
- When to play and when to settle
- Keeping discipline positive
- Desensitisation to handling and new sounds and sights
- Anti-jumping techniques
- Appropriate socialisation and play behaviours
Please note: your puppy MUST be under 18 weeks of age on the starting date of class.
Our next Puppy Class starts on Wednesday the 16th October 2019 @ 6:30pm and is held right here in the Practice. Please call 02 4947 1069 to make a booking.
In association with: